Pie Reheating & ID Chart
A conventional oven is traditional and the best for our pies.
Conventional Oven – preheat oven to 325 degreesand place pies on a cookie sheet.
- For thawed Pies & Sausage Rolls - place in oven and heat for 12-15 minutes for large pies and 10 minutes for a platter of party pies.
- For frozen please add 15 minutes.
Convection oven – preheat to 300 degrees and place pies on cookie sheet.
- Place sheet on middle rack in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes for thawed Pies & Sausage Rolls.
- For frozen please add 8 minutes
Microwave – Place pie on paper towel and heat for 90 to 120 seconds.
- Our Shepherds pie and breakfast pies do really well in the microwave, usually 1:45 - 2 minutes per pie.
- Dim Sims are fully cooked. To reheat place thawed Dim Sim on paper towel in microwave for 1 minute, for frozen heat for 2 minutes.
All times and temps are approximate as ovens and microwaves vary.
- Aussie Meat Pie: 1 hole
- Steak & Onion Pie: Sesame seeds & 1 hole
- Steak, Cheese & Onion: 3 holes
- Steak & Cheese Pie: Parmesan cheese on top
- Steak & Mushroom Pie: 2 holes
- Steak, Cheese & Bacon: Cheese & bacon on top
- Shepherds Pie: Mashed potato on top
- Steak & Kidney: Black poppy seeds
- Burgundy Beef Pie: Poppy & Sesame Seeds
- Curry Chicken & Veg: 4 holes, curry & sesame seeds
- Chicken & Vegetable: 4 holes
- Curry Lamb: Curry on top:
- Cornish Pastie: Semi-circle with frilled edge
- Vegetable Pastie: Semi-circle
- Sausage Roll: Long, round, open ends
- Spinach & Feta Pouch: Rectangle with sesame seeds
- Outback Pepperjack: Square with folded in corners
- Steak & Pepper Pie: Black pepper on top
- Ham & Mushroom Pie: Open top - mushroom visible
- Sausage Pie: Open top - pieces of sausage visible
- Spinach & Feta Pie: open top – spinach visible
- Egg & Bacon Pie: open top – bacon visible